“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” Benjamin Franklin
Benjamin Franklin had it right! Growth and progress are vital to success.
My grandpa use to say before he pass away at 97 years of age. “You can always learn something at any age.”
I know I have change a lot of things about me and how I do things. I have taken my experience, read books and try to improve my life quality. I have found out why I do the things I do. I believe we can change bad habits but we have a be consist and motivate. Some things we can do are:
- read books on the subject
- listen to podcast or program
- seek help
- get help from a professional
- go to a 12 step program (it does not just help drug addicts and alcoholic’) I know when I struggle with co-dependence on people, this help me see why I did things I did not like. It gave me tools and questions to ask myself. I found out my motive behind the my action.
Then you should also
- Recognize your strengths
- Believe in yourself
- Establishing little goals that achieve the big goal
I know God does not want us to get stuck in the mud and never move forward. He want us to learn and grow.